Wellness Coaching With Dr. Jamie
Finally, Stop Missing Out on Life and Start LIVING it!
Have you ever felt like a prisoner in your own body?
Like you’d love to be able to actually enjoy life if you weren’t so:
- Exhausted at the end of the day/week (so FORGET about doing much of anything other than wasting your nights and weekends away vegging on the couch)
- Stressed to the max by the craziness of everyday life- and so wound up that you just can’t seem to relax (oh, what you wouldn’t give for just 10 minutes of much-needed downtime!)
- Foggy-headed that you can’t concentrate at work-and constantly worried that your so-so performance might be putting your job at risk
- Riddled with anxiety and/or multiple chemical sensitivity that going to parties, social events, or really any public places is out of the question (and as a result, your relationships with those closest to you suffer)
- Dreadfully alone and hopeless- doctors have no idea how to help you, and your friends and family- no matter how much they care- just don’t understand what you’re going through.
I get it.
A few years back, I went from being a fun-loving, vibrant outdoor enthusiast to a virtual recluse imprisoned in my own home, nearly over night. The combination of overwhelming stress from a new job, exhaustion from chronic fatigue syndrome, and the extreme discomfort of multiple chemical sensitivity left me physically debilitated, and no one could help me- not any doctors, chiropractors, herbalists or other specialists I sought out in sheer desperation to get my life back.
It took me more than 6 years of in-depth research, failed treatment plans, and utter pull-my-hair-out frustration to feel “normal” again, and now my mission in life is to help others avoid the struggles and find their health and wellness…so they can enjoy a life of happiness, balance, confidence, and freedom to just live their life.
As a health and wellness coach, my clients range from men and women who struggle with chronic, often debilitating illness like chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and multiple chemical sensitivity (environmental illness), to overall healthy people who simply want to reduce stress, lose weight, and live a healthier, happier life. Depending on the individual’s needs, I help men and women just like you to:
- Leverage the power of your thoughts, such time-tested relaxation methods as yoga and meditation, and simple stress management techniques to calm anxieties and relive stress
- Establish and stick with wellness plans that help you lose weight and get in shape- so you can look and feel your best
- Feel more comfortable and confident in your skin
- Pump up your energy levels so you can stop missing out on life and start living it
And it all starts right here and right now, with a no-obligation, no-charge “Take Control of My Health” consultation to put you back in the driver’s seat…and get you started on the path to less stress, less anxiety, less pain, and less suffering.
- Dr. Jamie has been instrumental in showing me the path to self awareness and self care. From those gifts, the seeds of courage and inspiration to pursue my mid-life passage with enthusiasm and confidence is a gift that is priceless.I love your sense of humor Dr. Jamie, as well as your playful and realistic approach of how to make life more simply divine!! The approach cuts right to the chase, no time wasted, and I love it! Thank you for making such a powerful difference in my life! -Susan
- Dr. Jamie’s wellness consulting has changed my life for the better in many ways. Most noticeably, I have lost thirty pounds. I’m now in the best shape of my life. Dr. Jamie has also helped me to be more conscientious of protecting my energy levels and preventing burnout. -Larry
- My husband and I took Dr. Jamie’s encouragement to heart and lost a combined total of 75 pounds! It was such a relief to see the pounds melting away. She is very knowledgeable and a great support! -Brandy Email Dr. Carson now to secure your session.
Share on Facebook