College is an amazing adventure, but financial and academic stress can be overwhelming. Approximately 35% of students drop out in the first year. The United States has fallen to the rank of 9th in the world for college graduates. My insider knowledge and experience can help you stay on track and earn your degree.
– Dr. Jamie Carson
Dr. Carson offers guidance and support that can make your life much easier! She works with high school students (ages 15-18) , non-traditional students preparing to attend college and students already in college.
- Scholarship writing assistance (initial consult during sophomore year recommended)
- College selection guidance
- Academic and career support for college students
- Student advocacy, mentoring and guidance through college years
- Wellness education for prevention of burnout later in career
“My daughter was applying for various scholarships last year. One of these scholarships required a letter outlining her accomplishments and achievements during her high school career. Dr. Jamie Carson assisted my daughter with this letter. Dr. Carson’s expertise in the world of academia enabled her to identify what the scholarship board would focus on and the best way to highlight my daughter’s achievements. I feel that Dr. Carson’s knowledge and support was crucial in my daughter being awarded a 4 year Merit Scholarship.”- A. Feeney
Share on Facebook